WTB: Left position light assembly

For Buyers & Sellers: A Place to List Aircraft and Related Parts For Sale or Wanted to Buy

Moderators: 6643, 6183, V529

Forum rules
You must be a member of the Cessna 120-140 Association in order to post new topics, reply to existing topics, or search for information on this forum. Use the "Join" link in the red menu bar.
hotrodmac
Name: Lance B
Aircraft Type: C140
Occupation-Interests: Information Technology

WTB: Left position light assembly

Post by hotrodmac »

Hi All!

New member, and new 140 owner here. The previous owner installed a uAvionix skyBeacon on my plane and so far, it works great. When the skyBeacon was installed, he lost the position light assembly that was removed. All I have left is the red lens. I have an ancient KT76-A transponder that one day I may replace with a new digital one that also does 1090 for ADS-B out. When/if I do that, I'll remove the skyBeacon and I'll need a light assembly to go back on the wing. Does anyone have a left position light assembly they'd like to sell? If so, send me a PM.

Thanks!

Lance
'46 C140 - Flying
Kitfox SS7 - Building
Name: John C
Aircraft Type: 1946 C140/C90
Occupation-Interests: A&P, semi-retired

Re: WTB: Left position light assembly

Post by 6643 »

If you have the lens, then all you need is the base, which is ambidextrous. If you can't land a used one (check eBay), AvLite Aviation has a big stock of NOS grimes parts, and, I understand, the Whelen equivalent will also fit. (Looks like AvLite's web site may have been hijacked...) You can try calling them at (805) 239-4037.
Name: John L
Aircraft Type:
Occupation-Interests:

Re: WTB: Left position light assembly

Post by 8281 »

I should have one ! Pm me to get a price.

thanks / John