WTB pass through skis for 140

For Buyers & Sellers: A Place to List Aircraft and Related Parts For Sale or Wanted to Buy

Moderators: 6643, 6183, V529

Forum rules
You must be a member of the Cessna 120-140 Association in order to post new topics, reply to existing topics, or search for information on this forum. Use the "Join" link in the red menu bar.
Name: Bob
Aircraft Type: Cessna 140
Occupation-Interests:

WTB pass through skis for 140

Post by 7132 »

Am very interested in flying with more regularity from my grass strip during the 'occasional' snow and cold of the 6 month South Dakota winter.

I am not looking for wheel replacement/penetration skis or retractable skis.

Thanks in advance!!

-Bob

1946 Cessna 140 "Harty Grace"
Name: Blaine F
Aircraft Type: C140A
Occupation-Interests: Helicopter Pilot

Re: WTB pass through skis for 140

Post by 8474 »

These might do what you want Bob....
http://www.aeroskimfg.com/
Name: Bob
Aircraft Type: Cessna 140
Occupation-Interests:

Post by 7132 »

Well, Its only been a 'year' since the first posting. I could go faster by walking my response around!

Thanks for the suggestion - they are the optimal choice. They are not my optimal price. :( But there's nothing free in life, especially in aviation.

I was simply looking to see if someone else was willing to part with pass through's they no longer used.

Peace!
-Bob
Name: Art
Aircraft Type: C-140, PA-18
Occupation-Interests: 737 Wrangler

Post by 5422 »

“I am not looking for wheel replacement/penetration skis or retractable skis.”

Been around ski planes most my life. Just curious what a “Pass thru ski” is. The only other ski I can think of is a boot ski that fits over tire with over center latches. Haven see those forever. When I heard pass thru I immediately thought of a penetration ski. Or is it skis with the pass thru holes for dollys? Just curious.
Name: Rick F
Aircraft Type: C-140 (sold)
Occupation-Interests: Captain B-777 (Retired)

Post by 8342 »

7132 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:07 pm Well, Its only been a 'year' since the first posting. I could go faster by walking my response around!

Thanks for the suggestion - they are the optimal choice. They are not my optimal price. :( But there's nothing free in life, especially in aviation.

I was simply looking to see if someone else was willing to part with pass through's they no longer used.

Peace!
-Bob
You know Bob if your first post was more specific about what you were looking for you may have gotten a better response.
You first post was "I am not looking for wheel replacement/penetration skis or retractable skis".
Do you want regular skies?
What exactly are you looking for?

This is only your second post in 11 months, where have you been?
Apparently you were not that interested because of your lack of activity or refreshing your post so that people would see it more often.
I don't think most of us look at all of the old post on a regular basis to refresh our memories with what others are looking for.

Be nice we are here to help.

Rick