Generator and Voltage Regulator

For Buyers & Sellers: A Place to List Aircraft and Related Parts For Sale or Wanted to Buy

Moderators: 6643, 6183, V529

Forum rules
You must be a member of the Cessna 120-140 Association in order to post new topics, reply to existing topics, or search for information on this forum. Use the "Join" link in the red menu bar.
meloosifah
Name:
Aircraft Type:
Occupation-Interests:

Generator and Voltage Regulator

Post by meloosifah »

Hey folks - I just got my 35a Delco generator and regulator back from repair. They completely cleaned and rebuilt both units and they work perfectly.

Any interest in buying these? I just spent $400 repairing them but am now thinking of making the switch to an alternator. The plane is down and the weather has turned so it might be the best time to do it.

Any interest in these for $400, which is the repair bill I just paid.
meloosifah
Name:
Aircraft Type:
Occupation-Interests:

Re: Generator and Voltage Regulator

Post by meloosifah »

Well - I pulled the trigger on the alternator - $1200 for everything I need to make the switch, plus sign off by the mechanic. Doing the Odyssey battery for another $200 at the same time. This really hurts the wallet....

I am going to sell this freshly rebuilt generator and regulator to help a little on the cost. Any offers? I thought at $400 for both, freshly rebuilt, someone would bite. What are they worth?
Name: Brent Wilson
Aircraft Type: Cessna 140
Occupation-Interests:

Re: Generator and Voltage Regulator

Post by 8209 »

I PM’d you.
Thanks,
Brent
meloosifah
Name:
Aircraft Type:
Occupation-Interests: