C-85 engine, good condition, Firewall Forward

For Buyers & Sellers: A Place to List Aircraft and Related Parts For Sale or Wanted to Buy

Moderators: 6643, 6183, V529

Forum rules
You must be a member of the Cessna 120-140 Association in order to post new topics, reply to existing topics, or search for information on this forum. Use the "Join" link in the red menu bar.
leetaylor
Name:
Aircraft Type:
Occupation-Interests:

C-85 engine, good condition, Firewall Forward

Post by leetaylor »

I am in the process of completely restoring my C-140, and will be replacing its engine with a larger one. This engine is in excellent condtion, with good compressions, and about 640 SMOH. It has the old Eismann mags, work well but I would recommend overhauling them. It has the Marvel carb. It has a Cessna 150 set of exhaust stacks, with the mufflers and heat exchangers all in good shape. The prop is a Met-L-Prop, in perfect condition, and has never had a file on it. The bare engine, minus all accessories, I will sell for $6500. Complete with all firewall forward items, including a good baffle set and the prop, I am asking $9,500. I am open to offers on any or all of it. Lee Taylor, email tdpilot@gmail.com, and phone is (228) 224-1567.
Name: Sonny M
Aircraft Type:
Occupation-Interests:

Re: C-85 engine, good condition, Firewall Forward

Post by 8085 »

Still available?