Where can I find the Diagrams

Ask Questions and Offer Advice Related to the Cessna 120 & 140 Type

Moderators: 6643, 6183, V529

Forum rules
You must be a member of the Cessna 120-140 Association in order to post new topics, reply to existing topics, or search for information on this forum. Use the "Join" link in the red menu bar.
Name: Randy Thompson
Aircraft Type: Cessna 140
Occupation-Interests: Work on airplanes and engines

Re: Where can I find the Diagrams

Post by 6298 »

I still have some from the last batch Same price as they have been. Mailing increased a little.
Randy Thompson A&P IA Pilot
Hold STC SA547EA for installation of O-200 engine in Cessna 120/140 and 140A"s
Overhaul small Continentals
Name: Mac Forbes
Aircraft Type: '46 Cessna 140
Occupation-Interests: Retired - Current 120-140 Assoc. NC Rep.

Re: Where can I find the Diagrams

Post by 2066 »

Edd wrote: "I can't image a DIYer trying to accumulate the bits and pieces and sheet metal to fabricate such a complex item, unless one is very experienced with sheet metal and has time on one's hands! ! Also, the legality of the FAA paper work procedure is probably covered by Randy by the "owner participation" phrase!"

Agree, Edd! ...reminds me of gathering parts/pieces to DIY fab a "taildragger dragger" a few years back. Coincidentally I spied one in a fly-market already well made & for only $70.00 (...prob 10 times that at today's worthless dollars...but, I digress :( ). The decision to buy vs. build was easy. Same for my strut cuffs, too, incidentally. The only problem with installing wheel pants and Randy's strut cuffs on a 140 is the great speed increase & possibility of running over Bonanzas and Mooneys in the pattern :D .
Mac