Window latches needed

Ask Questions and Offer Advice Related to the Cessna 120 & 140 Type

Moderators: 6643, 6183, V529

Forum rules
You must be a member of the Cessna 120-140 Association in order to post new topics, reply to existing topics, or search for information on this forum. Use the "Join" link in the red menu bar.
meloosifah
Name:
Aircraft Type:
Occupation-Interests:

Window latches needed

Post by meloosifah »

Ok, last one for tonight. I am in need of window latches or a blueprint of the latches so I can make my own. Anyone have extras or detailed pictures and dimensions?
Name: Mac Forbes
Aircraft Type: '46 Cessna 140
Occupation-Interests: Retired - Current 120-140 Assoc. NC Rep.

Re: Window latches needed

Post by 2066 »

meloosifah wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:30 pm Ok, last one for tonight. I am in need of window latches or a blueprint of the latches so I can make my own. Anyone have extras or detailed pictures and dimensions?
We do have a member who has designed a replacement & may be marketing (soon or already?) -- a search will likely turn up related discussion. Univair (www.univair.com) has them, but super expensive -- pic there will give you an idea about fabbing your own possibility. There's related discussion around the website forum. Ebay can be a source on occasion and, of course, some of our members may chime in or list with an "extra" for sale. Mac

On edit, here's a related post: Re: Window Latch Wanted:

Unread post by 8281 » Wed May 20, 2020 2:32 pm

Steve,
PM Me and I will send Pictures of the Window Latches that I an capable of making in My shop .

Thanks / John