Expired membership

A Place to Share Experiences and Discuss Aviation Stories

Moderators: 6643, 6183, V529

Forum rules
You must be a member of the Cessna 120-140 Association in order to post new topics, reply to existing topics, or search for information on this forum. Use the "Join" link in the red menu bar.
Name: Joe
Aircraft Type: C140
Occupation-Interests: Blasting people into the sky with rockets.

Expired membership

Post by 8170 »

When I moved I lost access to my email account and I am trying to renew my membership. Can anyone help? Thank you.

Joe
"Some people spend their entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference, the Marines don't have that problem"
Name: Mike Smith
Aircraft Type: 140A (2) 1949 & 1950
Occupation-Interests: Retired aerial power line patrol pilot for Gulf Power Co
120-140 Assoc. Florida Rep. N9633A & N9688A

Re: Expired membership

Post by 6183 »

Joe,
Go to the main page of the website, and look up contacts. Look for Linda Ross, the Secretary/Treasurer, and send a memo to her. She should be able to help. If you have difficulty, let me know

Mike
Name: Joe
Aircraft Type: C140
Occupation-Interests: Blasting people into the sky with rockets.

Post by 8170 »

Thanks Mike
"Some people spend their entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference, the Marines don't have that problem"
V529
Name: Victor G
Aircraft Type: C-120
Occupation-Interests: Work on airplanes till the cows come home..........they're still out.

Post by V529 »

8170 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:37 am When I moved I lost access to my email account and I am trying to renew my membership. Can anyone help? Thank you.

Joe
Joe, Have you gotten help with this?
I've let Rob Swanland know, he's our Website Administrator and can also help.
Rob Swanland
Name: Rob
Aircraft Type: C-140A
Occupation-Interests: Website & Forum Administrator

Post by Rob Swanland »

8170 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:37 am When I moved I lost access to my email account and I am trying to renew my membership. Can anyone help? Thank you.
Hi Joe,

I am very happy to help with your Association membership renewal. With our new membership system all of the renewal happens online and (unlike before) the process is in real time.

We have a very useful “Help” area on the main website including a section guiding you through membership renewal. Please access the website here: https://cessna120140.com/

From the main menu you will find the “Help” selection with options for membership renewal, updating your profile and a few other activities. To summarize the steps needed to renew:

1. Login to the main website.
2. After you sign in you will be taken to the Dashboard. Click on the “Add/Renew Membership” option and then select the desired membership renewal type.
3. Complete the payment process after which your membership will be immediately active. You will receive an email confirmation as well.

Please look for my email describing this process, including my phone number - feel free to call me if you have any problems at all... Rob