Dyersburg Pictures

A Place to Share Experiences and Discuss Aviation Stories

Moderators: 6643, 6183, V529

Forum rules
You must be a member of the Cessna 120-140 Association in order to post new topics, reply to existing topics, or search for information on this forum. Use the "Join" link in the red menu bar.
Name:
Aircraft Type:
Occupation-Interests:

Dyersburg Pictures

Post by 4203 »

I took a bunch of pictures at the Dyersburg "Flying Games" . Initially I failed to notice the autofocus was "off", but I finally noticed after many planes were landed. I am including a link so that anyone may download or just look at the pictures I did get. Please note that I shot most pictures in "burst mode" so they are repetitious, but I will leave viewers sort out what they want. One burst did get the winning spot landing in about 4 frames withing a sec or so. The link should save space from attaching them here.

Hoping this works! Here is the link.

https://1drv.ms/a/s!AlP602V6cjLeqT3BFgEWH1GHYPlD

Bill Suter (Bluffton, OH N1916V)
Name:
Aircraft Type:
Occupation-Interests:

Re: Dyersburg Pictures

Post by 4203 »

Oops! I think the link worked, but I see that the last 15 pictures were from a local flyin (My Place) in Ohio.
Name: Mac Forbes
Aircraft Type: '46 Cessna 140
Occupation-Interests: Retired - Current 120-140 Assoc. NC Rep.

Re: Dyersburg Pictures

Post by 2066 »

Great photos -- thanks for sharing them, Bill...almost like being there! (The 140 disguised as a Twin Beech must have won "most modified"? :D If anyone could modify a 120/140 to look like a Beech, I'm confident that the owners of that one could accomplish it! ;) ). Thanks, again, Bill. Mac