Happy Thanksgiving

A Place to Share Experiences and Discuss Aviation Stories

Moderators: 6643, 6183, V529

Forum rules
You must be a member of the Cessna 120-140 Association in order to post new topics, reply to existing topics, or search for information on this forum. Use the "Join" link in the red menu bar.
Name: Jeff T
Aircraft Type: 48 140 C90
Occupation-Interests: Auto,Marine&Aviation Repair

Happy Thanksgiving

Post by 6898 »

Hope all are well and can spend time with family and friends this Thanksgiving. (maybe sneak a dawn flight??) I'm thankful to be a pilot and 140 owner also very thankful to have joined the Assoc. where Cindy and I have met so many wonderful people. Have a safe and thankful day eat lots if you can I know I will LOL. Thanks again Jeff and Cindy
Jeff T 1948 C-140 NC3600V
Past President 120 140 Assoc. 2019-2023
Name: Josh C
Aircraft Type: 140A
Occupation-Interests: Telecommunications

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by 8413 »

I’m extra thankful this year that I made several new friends with really good “airplane people” during my search for a 140. In the end I found a 140A locally which was a blessing all by itself. Even found a hangar for it when the airport pulled a “bait and switch” on a hangar I previously had waiting for me. The hangar I found is a shared hangar with a 140 familiar IA. They just happened to have a tenant moving his plane out when I was asking around for somewhere to keep my plane. Couldn’t have worked out better! Hangars are as scarce here as most places in the country with multi-year waiting lists.