Moving again.....

A Place to Share Experiences and Discuss Aviation Stories

Moderators: 6643, 6183, V529

Forum rules
You must be a member of the Cessna 120-140 Association in order to post new topics, reply to existing topics, or search for information on this forum. Use the "Join" link in the red menu bar.
Name: Joe
Aircraft Type: C140
Occupation-Interests: Blasting people into the sky with rockets.

Moving again.....

Post by 8170 »

2.5 years ago I moved from AZ where I had lived for 20+ years to Louisiana to pursue a job change to work on manned spaceflight for Boeing where I had worked since 1996. Recently I took a job also in manned spaceflight for Blue Origin which has me moving from Louisiana to Van Horn Texas. I am in the process of finishing up my annual (started in Feb, but life gets in the way you know) and will be relocating the aircraft from La. to El Paso since there are no real hangars available in Van Horn. I am wondering if there are any members that are close by? I am looking forward to getting "mini" back in the dry desert climate and flying her again. Also looking for any CFIs that I can get a flight review and a medical examiner that I can get my medical renewed with before I fly her west.

I apologize if some of my projects that folks were watching stalled but once I get situated in west Texas I will get back after them.

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide. I do not know where I would be without this group.

Joe
"Some people spend their entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference, the Marines don't have that problem"
cudamark
Name:
Aircraft Type:
Occupation-Interests:

Re: Moving again.....

Post by cudamark »

Hey Joe- I’m not sure if Marfa has an empty spot, but it is closer to Van Horn than El Paso. Maybe Fabens, as well? I’m happy to ask around here, if you’d like.
Mark