Membership renewal

A Place to Share Experiences and Discuss Aviation Stories

Moderators: 6643, 6183, V529

Forum rules
You must be a member of the Cessna 120-140 Association in order to post new topics, reply to existing topics, or search for information on this forum. Use the "Join" link in the red menu bar.
Name: Blaine F
Aircraft Type: C140A
Occupation-Interests: Helicopter Pilot

Membership renewal

Post by 8474 »

I received an email to renew my membership. The email says to go to your profile to renew. I don't see anywhere in my profile page how to renew.

Am I missing something?
Name: Steve A H
Aircraft Type: 1950 C140A
Occupation-Interests: Retired

Re: Membership renewal

Post by 8424 »

Hi Blaine.

If you will log in on the "Main Cessna 120-140Website" (it's the 4th option across the very top of the page)...not the log in for the forum...when it opens the first option across the top is "Join or Renew". You can renew via this page, or click on "MY Account" and then click on "Add/Renew Membership" and renew.

If you log in for the forum, you can click on "Main Cessna 120-140 Website" located in the light blue just under the "Quick Links" button. Then follow the path in the first paragraph.

Hope this helps.

Steve A H
Name: Blaine F
Aircraft Type: C140A
Occupation-Interests: Helicopter Pilot

Post by 8474 »

Thanks very much Steve, yes you are correct I was using the My Profile from within the Forum page. I confess that the shortcut I have saved on my computer goes directly to the Forum page so I rarely use the Association home page.
All's good now, successfully renewed but don't be surprised if I don't ask this same question again next year :D

Post by 8424 »

I had to PM one of the admin guys to figure out how to renew last month!

Maybe your title to the thread will help me next year!

Take care.

Steve A H

Post by 8424 »

I just renewed my membership. Thanks for the email reminder! I clicked on the link in the email and I have no idea where it was taking me, but it wasn't the Association for sure. I had to cut and paste the link in a new window.

I would like to thank all that were/are instrumental in creating and maintaining the Association. This has to be the best $25 investment I can make for this crazy illness I have which is called "Cessna140itis"!

Ain't this way of life great?

Steve A H
Name: John C
Aircraft Type: 1946 C140/C90
Occupation-Interests: A&P, semi-retired

Post by 6643 »

I was suspicious of the link as well. If you are too, you can go to the main web site and click on "My Account" then "Add/Renew Membership" and renew there.