Facebook Page

A Place to Share Experiences and Discuss Aviation Stories

Moderators: 6643, 6183, V529

Forum rules
You must be a member of the Cessna 120-140 Association in order to post new topics, reply to existing topics, or search for information on this forum. Use the "Join" link in the red menu bar.
V529
Name: Victor G
Aircraft Type: C-120
Occupation-Interests: Work on airplanes till the cows come home..........they're still out.

Re: Facebook Again

Post by V529 »

Tom,

Please PM me with your FB contact info and "the other member's name" who can't get on. I've reached out to both Moderators and they don't see your name, requesting admittance. I will get this sorted out for you.
V529
Occupation-Interests: Work on airplanes till the cows come home..........they're still out.

Re: Facebook Page

Post by V529 »

2356 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:08 pm I’ve requested permission three times with no response.
Please send me a PM with your FB info and I'll forward to the two Moderators. Or send me a friend request on FB. I'm under my name.
V529

Re: Facebook Page

Post by V529 »

Just a formal notice, there is a 3 month hold on FB new accounts due to the terrific amount of Spam that the moderators have to contend with..........daily. I'm talking to the guys to see if they can accelerate the process for known members of the Assoc.
Thank you